ForumsQuestionsSynch iPod Touch on multiple PCs?

Synch iPod Touch on multiple PCs?
orion404

Posted: Apr 25, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I too am just moving from Palm PDA over to Apple iPod Touch and fellow users of the Palm well know how difficult it is to sync the PDA on two different PCs.

Since Toodledo is web based, I'm hoping the Palm sync issue is a non-issue with the iPod Touch.

Am I correct or are there additional config settings required in order to do this.

Thanks!
PeterW 

Posted: Apr 26, 2010
I might not be understanding your question, but as Toodledo is "in the cloud", your iPod Touch will be syncing directly with the Toodledo servers so it is pretty much independent of the desktop computer. All it needs is an internet connection.
orion404

That's what I was hoping to hear so guess the problems with the old Palm synching are a thing of the past with the cloud based servers.

Yaaaay!!!!
Claudio

Well, it is good news but there are some considerations.

You need to deal with the possibility that you might modify a task on one device and then modify the same task on the other device, without having first synced to the website. When you do sync, the older change will be lost. Toodledo doesn't offer any choice of data conflict resolution.

To make syncing across multiple devices more reliable, set "Sync at Startup" and "Sync on Edit" to ON in the Toodledo iPhone app.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.