ForumsQuestionsDaily reoccurring for 14 days - Can't figure out!

Daily reoccurring for 14 days - Can't figure out!
toodledodotcom

Posted: May 04, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I need to take some medication for 14 days at 7am and I can't figure out how to setup a simple task like this?

For the life of me I can't figure this out! I want to set up a task wit these Parameters:
1. Start May 5
2. Take meds at 7am each day
3. TThe task would end on May 18th and no longer show up

I would like the task to show up on each day on my phone app, so I can then check it off, then it will be ready for the next day's alert and End on the 18th (14 days later).

Thanks for any help on this!
Tom
PeterW 

Toodledo can do daily repeating tasks but it doesn't have an "end on date..." option. So the task would just keep repeating.

It sounds like what you want could be handled by a repeating calendar entry on your phone with reminder.
Jerry

Score: 1 Reference
I hereby request an optional end for repeating tasks. It could be a date, after x repetitions, etc.
saskia.x

If I need an end date for a repeating task, I just create a task to remind me to cancel the repeating task. A nice way to make this even easier is to paste the "permanent link" to the repeating task (available when you hover over the task's checkbox) into the reminder's note field, then you don't have to hunt around for the task you want to cancel.
toodledodotcom

Thanks for the help, just wanted to be sure I was not missing anything!
Seems like a glaring omission?

I also would like to hereby request an optional end for repeating tasks. It could be a date, after x repetitions, etc.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 07, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
End dates for repeating tasks are on our to-do list. For now, you'll need to write the end date into the note and then delete the task when it is done.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.