ForumsQuestionsAccount Expiring!?!?!?!

Account Expiring!?!?!?!
barrettjacobsen

Posted: May 05, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
I JUST got an e-mail saying my account was expiring:
Your Toodledo Account is Expiring
You have not used your Toodledo.com account in over a year. In 30 days, we will be deleting your unused account to free up space.

We have made a ton of improvements to Toodledo in the last year that may interest you. Why not check it out? If you want to keep your account, all you need to do is sign in. Or, if you want to permanently delete your account, you can sign in and quickly do this from the account settings page.

------

I was using the web interface (literally) as I got the e-mail. I use the iPhone app on a DAILY basis, checking off recurring tasks at a minimum. I signed up and bought an account like a month or so ago. Please promise me this is a mistake of some sort.
barrettjacobsen

Score: 0 Reference
Actually it may be that I had registered an account using a different e-mail address (I have many) a year ago that I, apparently forgot about. The e-mail address that the e-mail mentions isn't the e-mail address listed when I go to Account Settings.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Only accounts that have been inactive for 2 years are being sent the "expiration" email warning. It must have been your duplicate account that you aren't using anymore.
EricDV

Posted: May 20, 2010
Same problem here. I only have one account and it's been created two month ago. I use it daily on the web interface AND iphone OS app...

Help?!?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 20, 2010
Please check the email address printed at the bottom of the warning email and compare it to the email address on your active account. I am sure that it is different. Only accounts that have been inactive for over 1 year are getting the email warnings. You probably have an old duplicate account that you forgot about.

This message was edited May 20, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.