ForumsQuestionsRepeat yearly by weekday

Repeat yearly by weekday
scott.kanowitz

Posted: Sep 07, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Is there anyway to make a task repeat yearly by weekday of the month. For example, if I am putting in a task to remind me to call my mother on Mother's Day I want that task to repeat on the second Sunday of every May. Is there a way to put in a repeat attribute for:

"The second Sunday of every May"

using the advanced entry mode?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 07, 2008
Unfortunately, there is currently not a way to do this. Your best bet would be to set a yearly task that repeats on may 7th which is a reminder to remember to call her in a few days.

We hope to support this in the future.
Deborah Pickett

Posted: Apr 05, 2009
Posted by scott.kanowitz:
Is there anyway to make a task repeat yearly by weekday of the month.

I'd like to register my vote for this. I was hoping to put in a reminder on the days that the US enters and leaves daylight saving time, to remind me to log in to Toodledo.com and correct my local time. Looks like I can't do that yet.

An implementation hint: Palm's todos would do these kinds of annual-by-weekday repeats as "The First Sunday of every 12th month". This is handy because I can change "12th" to other intervals and get events that repeat quarterly (3), biannually (6), biennially (24), and so on. Toodledo, when you do this, please consider doing the same.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 05, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.