ForumsQuestionsToodledo web app

Toodledo web app
David

Posted: May 08, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Do you have any plans to overhaul the Toodledo web UI interface? It works but I was never a fan of it. It feels very messy to me and I vastly prefer the iPad/iPhone app after the recent update. I actually went to Remember the Milk for a while for the more elegant web interface but then realized that I wasted 25 bucks on them because of the lack of updates, features and communication they have with their community heh.
PeterW 

Posted: May 08, 2010
This request has been made quite frequently and my guess is that it would be a fair way up the developer's todo list. Although no-one knows what time frame would be.

Meanwhile, if you use or can switch to FireFox as your web browser, there is a free add-on named Stylish that can be used to improve a website's appearance. A number of Toodledo users have developed scripts for use with Stylish that make a big difference. Look here for screenshots:
http://userstyles.org/styles/browse/toodledo.com
Transisto

Posted: May 09, 2010
Overhaul is a tiny word, some small change could make such a big difference on the "WFT" factor, quite depressing.

Having to deal with that many userscript is complicated and even then it slow things down by adding a refresh phase.

Thanks PeterW for the style list,

This message was edited May 09, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 13, 2010
Score: 3 Reference
We are well aware of our need for some spit and polish. We are trying.
gpzbc

Posted: May 19, 2010
Thank you. I'm looking forward to the shine.
Transisto

Posted: May 20, 2010
Score: -3 Reference
Posted by David:
Do you have any plans to overhaul the Toodledo web UI interface? It works but I was never a fan of it. It feels very messy ...

bump
gpzbc

Posted: May 21, 2010
Why are you bumping this thread approximately one week after the developers have stated that they are working on a GUI overhaul? I don't think it will take them less than a week to accomplish the overhaul.

I want a Toodledoo facelift as bad as you do. And the devs say it is coming.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.