ForumsQuestionsRemove Google Calendar Sidebar Gadget

Remove Google Calendar Sidebar Gadget
lapecoracarnivora

Posted: May 12, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

can you provide me instructions on how to remove the Google Calendar Sidebar Gadget?
I searched the forum and internet with no success :\

Thank you
iomidvar

I have the same questions.
iomidvar

The gadget is not letting the year view in Google calendar to function.
jkratz

Score: 1 Reference
The sidebar gadgets have a hidden close item on the right side of the header area for the gadget (where the name is placed). Hover over it and you'll see it. I just found this out today trying to get rid of Remember the Milk sidebar gadget.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 13, 2010
If you want to permanently delete the widget, you can do this in the Google Calendar settings section.
jkratz

Actually you can't do it in the settings section. You delete it exactly the way I posted ;) There isn't an option in calendar settings for removing gadgets. Turning off the labs feature you use to get the Toodledo gadget there in the first place doesn't remove it.
tim

Any help in removing this gadget completely would be really appreciated. I have clicked on the 'hidden' x to remove the sidebar palette but the little tick icon in each day heading on the calendar is still there. Any advice?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Look in the calendar settings. It sounds like you had two different gadgets installed at the same time and only removed one of them.
tim

Posted: May 14, 2010
Thanks - I didn't realize that the ticks (checkbox icons) at the top of each calendar day can be turned on and off via the 'Other Calenders' palette on the bottom left of the page. My bad.
lapecoracarnivora

Posted: May 14, 2010
Thank you for the help,
the "hidden x" solution worked for me :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.