Announcement

Forums > Questions

Cracking bit of kit this! Very impressed

AuthorMessage
johneemac

Posted: Mar 21, 2008
Score: 0

Hi guys,

I was looking into some kind of Todo list for to add onto Google and my Iphone. From this Iphone link i found this wonderful app and i have to say im very impressed.

It works great on my I-Phone.

One quick little question / improvement suggestion. On the calender it gives you a to-do list on each date. I dont think its possible but i personally think it would be better if there is only a link on Google Calenders if there are actual to-dos on the date. I wont have a specific list of things on each day and i think it would be slightly easier to use, instead of clicking on the link to actually see if there is anything to do.

I dont see the real need for me to upgrade but i certainly will as this site/app is very cool amd hats off to the creators.

Now off to install the FF add on.

This message was edited Mar 21, 2008.
Qrystal

Posted: Mar 26, 2008

I wonder if your question is similar to this one:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/67/0/google-calendar-shows-all-days-in-bold.html

So perhaps it's a limitation of Google Calendar..?
Roman

Posted: Mar 28, 2008

johneemac, i had the same concern regarding the google calendar support than you. for me it worked fine to drop this feature and use the "iCal Subscription" feature instead (it´s in the connections section as well). that way, i see my tasks not hidden in a popup list, but as actual calendar entries. so if you don´t have tasks on a specific day, you simply see that at one glance.
hope that helps in your case as well.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014