ForumsQuestionsFeature Request - Repeat yearly by weekday

Feature Request - Repeat yearly by weekday
beans

Posted: May 17, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Just want to put in a vote to add the advanced repeat option:

"On the X D of each year"

This would be great for things like Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, Daylight Savings, etc.

I saw this requested a long time ago, but those threads are closed. I want to make sure that you know that other users would like this feature.

Thanks.

This message was edited May 17, 2010.
Transisto

Google Calendar has special calendar for many of these holydays.I'll try to sync one of those with toodledo, it might save me some time.

Toodledo should do the same,

"repeat on the X Day of each month"
"every x "day of week" of the month"
and what not... we should make a list of the most relevant way to enter date and time it might help with codding, (while at it)

This message was edited May 17, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, additional repeating options are on our to-do list.
ACraigBray

Posted: Jul 30, 2010
I'd love to second this. I'm transitioning from Outlook to Toodledo and so far this is the only the thing I feel like I'm missing from an otherwise very comprehensive service. For a workaround, I am keeping repeating tasks which rely on syntax outside of Toodledo's abilities on Outlook and syncing them with the Outlook Sync tool. I'd like to wean my system off Outlook entirely but it doesn't matter so much right now. I do hope that Toodledo comes through with an update soon although my quick investigation into this topic reveals that they've been acknowledging this feature request since 2008.
bobtwb

Posted: Nov 02, 2010
Here's one more vote for this additional type of repeating option, i.e. a certain day (like the nth Monday) of some multiple of months, not just an appointment that repeats every month like the current available option.

Certain events like Mother's day and Daylight Savings Time reminders would need this type of format. So would something like a quarterly report due the second Tuesday of every third month.

This message was edited Nov 02, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.