ForumsQuestionsUsing ToDo on iPhone, iPad and syncing with Toodledo glitch

Using ToDo on iPhone, iPad and syncing with Toodledo glitch
Kevin Fox

Posted: May 17, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I am a bit new to this but I am trying to use Toodledo to sync with my ToDo app on iPhone and iPad, so they all work in concert.

So far everything is great, except one thing:

When I create a list (in this case a grocery list) and add items to it, they appear properly in iPad, as items which you can see after looking at their parent list "Grocery list."

However when I then look at ToodleDo and iPhone's ToDo, these grocery items are in the main folder as independent items without the parent "grocery list"

Help on that anyone?
PeterW 

Posted: May 17, 2010
I use Appigo Todo on the iPhone and sync it with Toodledo. This works OK for me both for Projects and Checklists.

Appigo's iPad version of Todo is a different program, so perhaps that's where the problem lies?
Kevin Fox

Posted: May 18, 2010
They seem pretty similar... and I just deleted my "shopping list" and re-entered the whole thing in iPhone's ToDo.

Its a sub-list in iPhone, ToDo and as well in iPad... but Toodleoo still skips the parent checklist and lists them all on the "home" menu.

So odd.
PeterW 

My only other thought is that if you are using the free version of Toodledo, it will only show projects/checklists 'flattened'. That is, sub-tasks can't be hidden or indented. You have to be a paid subscriber in order for it to display this way in Toodledo.
Mike

You can try the paid version free for a week. Once you do that, try re-creating your checklist and you should see that it works correctly on Toodledo. I went through that when I was playing around and evaluating things.

Trust me, you'll want to pay the $15/yr in the end. Todo + Toodledo are an awesome combo and work great for me!

-Mike
Jason

Posted: May 19, 2010
I had the same question, and yes trying the 7 day trial for the paid version did the trick. Looks like they're getting another paid subscriber!
Kevin Fox

Posted: May 24, 2010
That must be it... thanks guys. I appreciate it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.