ForumsQuestionsStatistics - Again

Statistics - Again
Lew Proudfoot

Posted: May 21, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Frist: I love this system, and use it all day, every day - and recommend it to my friends, too.

I am interested in a couple of upticks on statistics - I REALLY need 'when created.' I want to keep track of how long it takes to go from when I decided I needed to do something to how long it took to actually do it. I also can use that to have a hard look at things that have been hanging around for a while - is it time to decide I'm NOT going to do that?

Second - way second - date of last state transition. that's so I can take out 'wait' time from the amount of time I took to do something.

I tried text, XML, and CSV, but none of them showed me the creation data.

Again, thanks for the great tool!!!

Lew
Linden

Posted: May 23, 2010
Hey Lew,

It doesn't look like these fields are available in the downloads yet. (It would be great to have them added to the XML backups at least)

Have you tried using custom searches for this? The fields you're describing are available online, and are labelled "Date Added" and "Date Modified". So, you could setup a "straggler" search for any item that isn't checked off and was added 6 months ago (or whatever you consider a potentially stagnant task). Or, you could search for anything with status "waiting for" that was modified over a week ago to see what needs follow-up.

Cheers!

This message was edited May 23, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 25, 2010
If you hover your mouse over the checkbox, it will show you the added/modified date. You can also sort by these criteria to see them in columns.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.