ForumsQuestionsAble to hide items used

Able to hide items used
andrew.yeh.10

Posted: May 24, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
When you go to account settings, you're able to enable and disable features like Due Date, Start Date, Repeat, etc. However, for some items, especially Repeat, I'd like to enable the feature for some tasks (habits to build) but not have it show up as an entire new column which gets printed out every day. It seems to me that you don't need to know whether a task repeats or not except when you're creating a new one.

I know, you're wondering how to edit the repeat function. Well, maybe you could add a new feature to the Account Settings. There's already a Features Used part. Can you add a Features Shown part? That way, we can take out the columns we don't need while keeping the function's functionality when making new tasks.
Quang

Posted: May 25, 2010
Yeh customized views / filters for each Tab/View would be good I think. (Or an option to make it customizable or not, cause I'd imagine some people like it that you set it once and it applies to all)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 25, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.