ForumsQuestionsHelp! Tsheets integration?

Help! Tsheets integration?
Monomni

Posted: Sep 14, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I've used GTD for a while, but I'm pretty new to Toodledo... and I'm not sure I understand the Tsheets integration.

The only thing it seems to do is show Tsheets in my Toodledo webpage or my Toodledo slim list on the Tsheets site. Is that it?? It looks like I'd have to set up all of my projects and tasks AGAIN in Tsheets and continuously maintain my lists in two places. ??!!

Is there no way that Tsheets is able to automatically read and use my Toodledo lists on its own so that all I'd have to do is just select whichever task I want to use when tracking time??
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Sorry, but our integration with Tsheets does not currently support automatic tracking of time for tasks. We hope to have tighter integration in the future.
Monomni

Any idea when? It's kind of useless and redundant to have to manually enter, update, and maintain all tasks in Tsheets AND Toodledo...

So far, I love Toodledo, but the time tracking features could be beefed up and then we wouldn't even have to worry about Tsheets if Toodledo had similar time tracking and reporting abilities...

Toodledo's already a tremendous help, and the more functional Toodledo can become, the better our sanity... and less likelihood that my staff will pad the walls of my office...

:^)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 15, 2008
Sorry, but we do not comment on timetables for future enhancements, but it is on our todo list.
tarch

Posted: Sep 29, 2008
So is it planned to connect the time tracked within Toodledo into the timecard of Tsheets?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 30, 2008
We hope to add this in the future, yes.

Thanks
tarch

Posted: Sep 30, 2008
Excellent.
luke

Posted: Jan 05, 2009
I agree that better time reporting would really make this app top notch... even some simple graphs in the statistics section that report on time actual vs estimated by tags or folders etc would be SUPER! Is this difficult? I have read a number of posts along these lines...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 06, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
CPED

Posted: Jan 07, 2009
And then a way to report out time by month, quarter, year or user defined time period using a calendar drop down. Can get around it now dumping into Excel; but it would be a nice integrated feature.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.