ForumsQuestionsHelp...I lost it...

Help...I lost it...
kentpavelka

Posted: Jun 13, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I'm certain this is pretty simple to fix...but I can't figure it out: There was an item near the top of the various pages called "tips" that showed up automatically. I asked it it go away and can't find the place to bring it back. Anybody?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 13, 2010
When you dismiss the current tip, it will come back tomorrow with a new tip.
kentpavelka

Posted: Jun 14, 2010
I don't see a tip anywhere today. On what screens is it supposed to appear?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 14, 2010
Well, you may have viewed the last tip, in which case it won't show anymore. There are only 9 tips that are intended for new users. Here they are:

Did you know that in your account settings you can change the way tasks are displayed? You can choose from 'grid' or 'multi-line'.
If you use the Firefox web browser, you can install Toodledo's Addon which will give you a quick way to view and add tasks from any website.
Did you know that you can now use Subtasks to better organize your tasks?
If you go into your account settings, you can turn on/off an option to show the number of tasks inside each tab.
When you don't have access to a web browser, you can get into your account via Twitter or email?
If you go to the Search View, you can make custom tabs that will contain tasks that match any criteria that you can dream up.
Want to upload and attach files to your tasks? You can do this with a Pro Plus account.
Keep track of reference material or other notes in your Toodledo Notebook.
Have an iPhone or iPad? Check out our iOS App. Don't have one? There are lots of third party solutions.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.