ForumsQuestionsDevice side Notebook functionality - thank you

Device side Notebook functionality - thank you
mlb32704

Posted: Jun 18, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Not to sound stupid here, and I'm not sure how long it's been out there, but I just discovered the Notebook functionality on the iPod side via the last update, fantastic! Simple, alphabetically ordered, just what I asked for many months ago.

Thank you very much!! Now I can deinstall Evernote :)
Claudio

Posted: Jun 19, 2010
The new version was released 5 days ago.

Here's the announcement: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/6349/0/toodledo-for-ipad-iphone-version-20.html

Not sure I'd get rid of Evernote yet, unless you are using it only as a simple notebook. With Evernote, you can store photos or other files, you can use Tags, there's a Rich Text editor (instead of using HTML tags for some really basic formatting), you can link directly to a note, you can import by email, and you can search or sort, and even save searches.
(According to Toodledo's announcement, Search and Sort will be available soon.)

For now, Evernote offers much more, for those who use those additional features.

This message was edited Jun 19, 2010.
SRhyse

Posted: Jun 20, 2010
The new iOS version of Evernote just released is suppose to support multitasking and fast switch as well, so it'll be about as integrated with the Toodledo iPhone app as the current notebook implementation is, albeit with alot more options.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.