ForumsQuestionsDoes Repeat after Completion Work Yet?

Does Repeat after Completion Work Yet?
BHastings117755

Posted: Jun 20, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I just thought I would ask if there is a way to schedule tasks (such as get a haircut, for example) which would auto-appear after a given interval once they were completed the last time. Also, they would be hidden during the interval.

For example: Get a haircut, repeat 6 weeks after completion. Pops up after 6 weeks - I get a haircut 2 weeks later (total of 8 weeks) then I check it off and it is filtered out as completed. 6 weeks later, I again see a task called "get a haircut you hippy" and so on...

Last time I checked this feature wasn't implemented, and I was hoping it had been implemented in the mean time.

Thanks
PeterW 

Posted: Jun 20, 2010
I don't know when you last asked about this so can't say if anything has changed since, but I think you can sort of get what you want now.

If you set a task to repeat either monthly or bi-monthly, and also set a start date, the task will be hidden until the start date arrives and the start date will move along with a repeating task.

So provided you are OK with getting your haircut monthly or bi-monthly (which are the only repeat intervals available close to your six-week requirement), you'll be able to keep yourself from looking like a hippy.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 21, 2010
You have been able to do this for a long time. Look near the bottom of this topic: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=2
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.