New to the program. I'm just checking to see if this is the only way to do this. Seems cumbersome. In order to add a task to an existing folder, and then add subtasks, I have been doing the following:
1. Click on "add task" upper right.
2. Type in name of task, assign it to an existing folder. Click save.
3. Refresh my browser (because it doesn't appear under the correct folder until I do so).
4. Return to "add task" upper right, click to create a subtask.
5. Type in name of subtask, assign a context. Click save.
6. Drag the newly created subtask to the proper task, and drop.
Six steps seems like a lot to add one task with subtask. Is there a quicker way?
It would be nice to be able to add tasks and subtasks via the "Add Multiple Tasks" dialog. Perhaps after pressing Enter to start the next task we could maybe hit the Tab key before inputting the next task to designate it as a subtask?