ForumsQuestionsSubtask numbers in column AND colour of the "above-task" icon

Subtask numbers in column AND colour of the "above-task" icon
chrisbenascomput

Posted: Jul 03, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
The topic "subtasks numbers in column" was set 1 year ago and is now closed, that's why I open it again.
In this old topic, Toodeldoo moderator said that if the mouse is let above, toodledoo displaysthe number of the tasks... But it is not at all what is wished, as displaying a column gives a global view ans allows sorting.

Second : colour of the icon what "above-tasks" : presently this icon has nearly the same colour as a ormal task... Then it is really not at all easy to see them in a just quick look ! Please give it a flashy way !
chrisbenascomput

Also, another "must have" for the task subtasks :

If the date of the upper task is not set at the uper-task level, the date that is displayed for this upper-task should be the first date along all the subtasks.

I am just discovering toodledo, and it look very fine inmany way... Except the subtask matter !
Please compare with 2do for instance : they are doing much much better, and the way 2do does it shows it is possible !
chrisbenascomput

And one more regarding the sub taks : presently in the hidden filter, if I want to see the subtaks in the iphone, I have to do 2 taps to go (and may be a movement if I have wished many fields to be displayed), and 2 taps to come back : this far too much !

Then, woldn't be possible to make activ the icon that indicates it is an upper-task, and by cliquing on it, to display immediately the subtasks.
And when when coming back, whatever the way we have entered in the subtasks, just go back directly to the upper-tasks, not showing its fielfs !

Big thanks !
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 05, 2010
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.