ForumsQuestionsAutomatic backup?

Automatic backup?
chrisbenascomput

Posted: Jul 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I have just made a big mistake... Deleting items I wasn't thinking I could / would / can delete... !

Happily, I have some printing, I guess I will need some hours but everything is not lost !
Well, this is computing, it happens, and we are so happy when some backup are there.

But such backups must be automatic, or we forget.

The, here is my proposal :
* May on the pro account, offer the possibility to have 2 -3 automatic backups from the 2-3 last days (or weeks !). And to make it OK, the recovery MUST be for 1 folder only (as often the pb is only on a part of the data base )
* Also, as much important, I MUST be able to set the direction of a syncing.
For instance in my case, I have unhappily deleted a folder in 2do... I don't know why -this is computing- I have got confused and I have synced it with toddeldo... Result : the folder is also lots in the todledo web !
BUT, but but, the data base has still the old folder in the iphone todledoo ! And now is the point : I don't know how to force the sync from the iphone todledoo to the web todledoo, to have my folder correctly back (and then I will have to force back from todledoo web to the 2do iphone !)

Big thanks !
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion about automatic backups.

As for the 2Do app, this is made by another company. Please contact them for support: http://www.2doapp.com/en/2Do/overview.html
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.