ForumsQuestionsiPad: Completed repeating task immediately appears in the Hotlis

iPad: Completed repeating task immediately appears in the Hotlis
ANFO

Posted: Jul 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I am seeing this problem on the iPad version. It may also exist on the iPhone version but I haven't had chance to check.

I have a number of repeating tasks. When one appears on my Hotlist (set currently as either a priority of 3 or due in the next two days) and I confirm it actioned the repeating task immediately appears under the completed task.

A lot of my tasks are generic by name with only the date being different and this process of immediately displaying a task that is not due causes confusion.

If I change view in the iPad and then come back to the Hotlist then the repeated task is not displayed.

Is it possible to surpress or make it optional to surpress the immediate displaying of the next task even if it isn't due based on the Hotlist settings? I can see a reason to do (a quick acknowledgement of when this task needs to be done again) but I would rather not see the task until it meets the Hotlist requirements.

Thanks.
robert.lynch

Posted: Jul 08, 2010
I have seen the same thing happen on the iPhone, but I haven't been in that situation since the 2.0.2 update.

Likewise, leaving the Hotlist and coming back clears up the issue.
robert.lynch

Posted: Jul 09, 2010
I just checked off a weekly recurring task on my iPhone, and the next recurrence of the task did not appear in my hotlist. Perhaps 2.0.2 fixed it?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 09, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
ANFO

Posted: Jul 19, 2010
I've just realised that the same thing is happening on the iPhone app.

Fingers crossed that this is resolved quite soon.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.