ForumsQuestionsAccess to Inbox

Access to Inbox
PeterW 

Posted: Jul 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I love Toodledo's flexibility in being able to work from a variety of views, e.g. Hotlist, Folder, Context, Due Date, etc.

As a GTD-guy, the Inbox is an important container in terms of workflow. I've posted previously (as have others) that I'd like the ability to rename "No Folder" to "Inbox". Hopefully that's still on your todo list.

What this post is about is another idea - the ability to see and access the inbox no matter what view I am currently using. At present I have to select View-by: Folder to see if something is in my inbox.

It would be great if there was a global indicator/link so I could see the inbox status (i.e. how many items in it) even if I am working in the Hotlist or some other view.

Possible? Likely?
robert.lynch

Posted: Jul 08, 2010
In your "Account Settings" page, you can set your default folder for new items to be "Inbox", so things go right into your Inbox folder.

The "show how many items in Inbox" is an interesting suggestion -- I know I don't always check my inbox as often as I should.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 09, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.