ForumsQuestionsNotes import timing out - no data appears

Notes import timing out - no data appears
Gez

Posted: Jul 13, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I was trying to import notes from a csv file, but there was nothing visible under the message "We found the following items in your CSV file. Please pick the proper column headings for your data and confirm that this is correct before continuing". No headings, no data. Then when I clicked on "save changes" I got the message "Sorry, but this import has timed out. Please start over."

I first tried this with a file that had been created in Excel, but when that repeatedly failed I tested it with a file created by toodledo (the notebook csv export). Same thing - browse fine, upload supposedly fine, then simply no data there.

What might be going wrong?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 13, 2010
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
Gez

Posted: Jul 15, 2010
I will do, thank you, although I've got my notes into toodledo now by copying and pasting.
Gez

Posted: Jul 15, 2010
Having just tested it again today, I can now see the form with the headings etc, so I can't replicate the problem I was previously having.

I wonder if it was a temporary problem with the server or with my firefox - something that was causing it to time out again and again over a period of a couple of hours. I'm sorry I can't give you more useful information.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.