ForumsQuestionsWhy do completed repeating tasks show up as Overdue on my iphone

Why do completed repeating tasks show up as Overdue on my iphone
vossjunk

Posted: Jul 14, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Hi just wondering why repeating tasks that I checked off as completed are showing up as Overdue on my iphone in the main tasks view? they do not show up that way on the web site. Do I need to change a setting on my iphone perhaps?? Thx
TheGriff_2

Score: 0 Reference
Are you sure your iPhone is sync'd to the website? You might try going into settings->sync and performing a manual sync. They should then update properly.
vossjunk

thanks, but that didn't do it. Did a manual sync from my iphone and nothing changed. Syncing seems to be working fine in general between the phone and website, except for this one issue.

I marked the repeating tasks "completed" on the iphone yesterday, but still it lists them under "Overdue" now. so I don't know maybe it's not a syncing issue. Weird...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
When you look at the task in the Overdue section, does it have a due-date that is overdue? Is the due-date that you see correct?
vossjunk

Yes, it has an overdue due date of yesterday, the day I created the task. A second copy of the task appears today, with today's date. That part seems right since I set the task to repeat every day. I marked the task completed but it still shows up there, with the box checked, but I'm assuming that's what is supposed to happen?? Thx for your help-dick
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, that is what is supposed to happen. You can hide completed tasks with one of the filters.
Roman

I am having the same problem on my iphone as vossjunk. On the website, I set the filter to hide completed tasks and the presentation there is fine. But on my iphone the starred activities continue to show up as Overdue even though they are ticked off as being completed. This makes for a lot of spurious info that is constantly growing.

This message was edited Jul 14, 2010.
vossjunk

Posted: Jul 15, 2010
Can I hide completed tasks on the iphone app? I don't see filters listed on the iphone app. My completed repeating tasks are piling up under "Overdue" on the iphone it's very annoying.
TheGriff_2

Look towards the top of your list...you should see a "Filter" area that you can click.
vossjunk

Thx Griff! I tapped the task bar at the top and the filter option popped up. Working great now :-)
Roman

Posted: Jul 16, 2010
Ref earlier "Roman" post, got that one figured out now and everything works tickety-boo.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.