ForumsQuestionsHyperlinks

Hyperlinks
emaillayna

Posted: Sep 21, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way to have hyperlinks in the to do list? Meaning, I have a Bills folder, I want to set up each bill as an individual to do, with the task being the bills website. That way I can pay may bills by clicking the link instead of having to come out of Toodledo and going to each site individually or signing into another collective program.

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 22, 2008
If you put the link in the notes section it will become clickable.
emaillayna

Posted: Sep 23, 2008
I tried that before posting my question and I didn't realize that you have to put the http:// in order to make it a link. Thanks!

This message was edited Sep 23, 2008.
Scott

Posted: Oct 19, 2008
Would like to see an option so that when a link is clicked it will open a new tab. I sometimes forget to right click my mouse and thus am navigated away from Toodledo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 19, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion.
lacko

Posted: Oct 28, 2008
Hi Toodledo,

The link is active in the HTML format when you view your notes online but you can not activate the link to Safari in the iPhone TODO app when you view the note.

Is there a special syntax for sending a link to your TODO iPhone app via e-mail to automatically change the "TYPE" of a note to "VISIT A WEBSITE" so the link will launch the Safari app in the iPhone?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 31, 2008
I don't know, you'll need to contact the developers of that app at www.appigo.com
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.