ForumsQuestionsUsing Recurring Tasks as Shopping List

Using Recurring Tasks as Shopping List
kcc223

Posted: Jul 25, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Has anyone tried setting up a shopping list using the recurring tasks in Toodledo?? I love Toodledo for almost everything I do, but am struggling to find anything to use with my iPhone for shopping that has the versatility that Toodledo has. I was wondering if I could try something wtih Toodledo.
Kelly
vivsupp

Posted: Aug 07, 2010
I am trying this method and i think it will work, I have created a folder called 'shopping list' then the contexts are added - fruit and veg, butcher, baker etc, then when i need the article i change the date to the date i am due to go shopping and sort by date. This is easy and i think it will be ok. I am also sorting alphabetically I have sub- tasks enabled but i think it would be quite functional without them.
Vivien

This message was edited Aug 07, 2010.
PeterW 

Posted: Aug 07, 2010
I'm using Appigo Todo on my iPhone and use the 'Checklist' function for shopping lists. As you check off each item they drop to the bottom of the list. Rather than try to set my list via context, I simply use a manual sort to put everything in the order that I will find it at my local supermarket.
vivsupp

Posted: Aug 19, 2010
I did not realize what the star feature was for previously, so you could star those goods that you need on your next shopping outing and use it as a filter.
regards
Vivien

This message was edited Aug 19, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.