ForumsQuestionsNotes column

Notes column
Salieri

Posted: Jul 26, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Can you move the notes column so it's next to the task. Would make a useful difference?
Claudio

Perhaps this will help:
Select "Show note and file attachment icons on the left" by going to http://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=9
Salgud

Weird! I don't see that setting anywhere on my Account Settings page. Is this a subscriber only feature maybe?
Claudio

The link that I provided should take you to the settings for "Show Tasks as".
Just above "Save Changes" there's a checkbox for "Show note and file attachment icons on the left".
Salieri

Perfect. Many thanks.
Salgud

I found it, and I already had it checked, but I'm not seeing the note icons. Seems to me that when I first started using TD they were there. What could cause them to be hidden. I do have several tasks with notes, so I know they should be there. Any suggestions?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you are viewing your list in multi-line layout, it won't have an effect. It is only for grid-view.
Salgud

OIC! Thanks for esplainin that!

Just a suggestion. Shouldn't that option be unavailable (with a note explaining why) when the mulit-line view is selected?

This message was edited Jul 26, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
Well, it is grouped under grid view, but maybe that isn't clear enough. We'll see what we can do.
PeterW 

I've asked for this before but in case it didn't make it onto the list, I would really like the notes icon to appear in multi-line view.
Salgud

Posted: Jul 27, 2010
Well, grouping it with the grid view is like a hint, but you should know by now, some of us can't take a hint! :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.