ForumsQuestionsFilter tasks w/ future due date inconsistent

Filter tasks w/ future due date inconsistent
Andy

Posted: Jul 26, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I have two identical tasks (except for description), call them A and B, both due in four days, with the start date listed as "no date." In my hot list, the filter is on (the toggle on the filter bar reads "Show Future Tasks.") One task appears on my hot list, and the other is filtered out and does not appear. This seems to happen every once in awhile. I get a rogue task, perhaps one that was created on my droid app, that does not get filtered when I refresh the screen. The rogue task I'm talking about remains at the top of my filtered hot list in my desktop browser, but on my cell app it shows it further down the list, next to the ones due in four days. Weird. Any solutions?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 26, 2010
There must be an unused field (maybe priority) that is being set which is influencing the filters. Try turning on the priority field in your account settings and see if the tasks are still identical.
Andy

Posted: Jul 29, 2010
I figured it out. Tasks created on my Droid had a default priority of medium. Tasks created on my desktop had a default priority of low. When I customized the view on my desktop to include the priority column, I saw the difference. I then set all priorities to low, at which point tasks with a future due date sorted properly. Thanks so much!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.