ForumsQuestionsOffline access to toodledo

Offline access to toodledo
Bjørn

Posted: Jul 30, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi all

I'm a happy user of Toodledo, but 1 feature I really miss and that is offline access to toodledo.

Every day I travel to and from work... I would love to use this time in the train / car / bus to update my tasks so I have a fully updated toodledo when I get to work... so my taks for the day are ready....

Bjørn :)
Claudio

Do you no longer use your iPhone? (I see that you had two post about the iPhone.)
Or, have you had problems syncing?

The iPhone app doesn't have all of the functionality that is on the website but there's quite a bit you can do with it during your commute.

Also, there is a Windows program called TaskAngel that syncs with Toodledo.

FWIW, I doubt that Toodledo will have offline access anytime soon.

This message was edited Jul 30, 2010.
mike.greenland

Posted by Bjørn:
Hi all

I'm a happy user of Toodledo, but 1 feature I really miss and that is offline access to toodledo.

Every day I travel to and from work... I would love to use this time in the train / car / bus to update my tasks so I have a fully updated toodledo when I get to work... so my taks for the day are ready....

Bjørn :)
mike.greenland

Fully agree - offline on a laptop would be excellent. It would complete the loop.
Bjørn

Posted: Jul 31, 2010
I do use the iPhone app (almost every day) but I also fly alot during my work... and it would just be so much easier entering new to-do's on the laptop :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.