ForumsQuestionsTo Do List ONLY on Ical

To Do List ONLY on Ical
dgibbs

Posted: Oct 02, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I enabled Ical linking -- copied the "todo ONLY" link. Subscribed in Ical. But no to dos show up in list. It works with Calendar link subscription. Mac os 10.5.5

Any help?
lebabcock_1

I'm new to Mac and iCal, so your advice will be helpful. I just tried going through Connections to link up my iPod to iCal by

*clicking on the link under connections; iCal rejected the URL to Toodledo
*cut/pasted the link with the same results
*retyped the link with the same results.

Are there other ways of sync-ing the iPod To Do app with iCal, both on the iPod and my Mac computer? If it is possible to type in tasks on the computer and have those tasks show up on my computer's iCal and in the To Do app and the iPod's iCal all at the same time, I would be quite grateful. Thanks...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
dgibbs,
When you subscribed in iCal, did you make sure that "Remove To Do items" checkbox was unchecked? If you do a "get info" on the subscription, you can check.

lebabcock,
Unfortunately, it is not possible to enter a task in iCal and have it sent to Toodledo. This is because the iCal subscription format is one direction only (Toodledo to iCal) and there is no way to go the other direction.
dgibbs

Yes it was unchecked.

Any other suggestions?

THANKS
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Try putting the live iCal link into your web browser and see if that file has any tasks in it. If it does, then iCal is messing up. If it doesn't then either we are messing up, or you don't have any dateless tasks.

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.