ForumsQuestionsVariable Folder View?

Variable Folder View?
Andrew A

Posted: Aug 03, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
OK, so we all have a long list of folders... but wouldn't it be nice if somehow a folder could drop from the Folder view (https://www.toodledo.com/views/folder.php) without being archived or deleted when there were no visible "to dos" in it?

I have projects that are sporadic, but constant, and from time to time, those folders remain idle and empty until it is time to add something else to them.

Now, I'm not saying they should disappear from the add task folder dropdown, just from the list across the top of the browser to conserve space. When you added a task (email, add task, future task becomes visible, whatever) and there is now a visible task in it, well, then it pops back onto the list of visible folders

I'm sure others could enhance it and think it out further and its management, but I want to mention this as a potential starting point. Or an enhanced UI, which might make more sense, but the thought just occurred and here it is.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 04, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.