ForumsQuestionsDefault reminder for new tasks not working

Default reminder for new tasks not working
max

Posted: Aug 12, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there

My new task default is set to put a 1 minute reminder for "today's date" at "4pm" for every new task entered. I do most of my entering as multiple tasks.

I noticed this morning that while the date and time appeared on each new task, the reminder has not been set. I don't know whether this bug has just appeared today or whether I have just noticed it today.

Thanks

Max
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 13, 2010
I just tested this and it worked for me. I can think of two reasons why this might not have worked.

1) You added the task after 4pm today, which means that the reminder was already in the past, and therefore would not be set

2) You added the task via a mechanism outside of our website (iPhone, email, twitter, etc) which does not set defaults on tasks.
max

Posted: Aug 16, 2010
Nope, just tried it again now via Explorer (regular interface) at 8:40 UK time and none of the multiple tasks added has a reminder.

Could it be because I am in the UK and the time in US is after 4pm?

This message was edited Aug 16, 2010.
max

Another thought - did you trying adding multiple tasks because the dwfult reminder works fine when adding single tasks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for clarifying that this was happening with the "Add Multiple" page. I didn't pick that up on your first post. I have verified that the reminder was indeed not being always set for tasks added via this method.

I have fixed this bug so it should work now.
max

Posted: Aug 18, 2010
Thanks very much - it's fine now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.