ForumsQuestionsViewing attachments on Android...

Viewing attachments on Android...
kentpavelka

Posted: Aug 13, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I successfully upgraded to Pro Plus and am now able to attach files to tasks.

However, now my desire is to be able to access those same tasks AND the associated files on my HTC EVO.

I am using both "Got to Do" and "Toodle Droid" on the handheld. Can I get access these attached task files via these apps on the EVO?

If so, can someone please provide instructions? I'm coming up blank.

If not...does anybody have suggestions (other apps for handheld) that will allow me to do this?

Are "Got to Do" and "Toodle Droid" the best (only) options right now for Toodledo access on Android, in general?
kentpavelka

Note: Android app for Dropbox allows viewing the files I want to see...(but would prefer to do from inside Toodledo droid apps).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
File attachments are currently only available on our main website, but we are working to get the supported via mobile applications as well.
kentpavelka

Thanks, as always. This would keep Toodledo in front of me more...rendering DropBox much less a factor in my life...and also making it (Dropbox) less of a competitor for you...such as it is.

Regarding my second question: has anybody found any better Android app than "Toodle Droid" or "Got to Do"?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.