ForumsQuestionsSharing Folders

Sharing Folders
michael.emery

Posted: Oct 07, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I have a ToodleDo Pro account which I use with the Notebook app (by Appigo) on my iPhone but have been unable to migrate my tasks from Remember The Milk (RTM).

The reason I have not migrated is because I can't seem to share folders with other ToodleDo users where both users can access the shared folder from their iPhone using the Todo app (also by Appigo). RTM enables this by allowing users to share a single folder of tasks as if it were their own rather than as a link to the owners folder. Am I missing something here or will this be considered part of a future upgrade?

Also, ToodleDo shares folders between the Notebook functionality and the Task functionality. I find this very messy as my tasks and my notepad very rarely have the same categorisation requirements. Is it possible to have seperate folders for tasks and notebook within ToodleDo?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You are correct, that it is not possible to share tasks on the iPhone yet. We hope to have this in a future update. It is also not possible to have a folder owned by two people. Currently each task must have a single owner. We also hope to improve this in a future update.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Claudio

I second the suggestion of having a separate set of Notebook folders, rather than having them the same as the Task folders.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.