ForumsQuestionsSending Tasks from Toodledo Pro to Google Tasks Gadget

Sending Tasks from Toodledo Pro to Google Tasks Gadget
nathanlwithers

Posted: Aug 18, 2010
Score: -1 Reference
I am currently using Toodledo free version and I am thinking about upgrading to the Pro version if it can perform the tasks I desire.

I manage a small dispatch center and have recently moved Google Business Apps. To force them to utilize some of the great features I have them all use the Google Desktop Sidebar and various gadgets. The Google Tasks is limited in its' capabilities and the gadgets are even more limited in their capabilities than what I am looking to do. Specifically the ability to send tasks to other individuals.

1. What I want to know is if I buy the Toodledo Pro version, sync it with my Google applications, will I be able to send tasks, and edit those tasks I send from my Toodledo Pro account to other people's Google Task?

2. Is there a Google Task Gadget that will work well with receiving said sent tasks?

3. Does this require me to load any version of Toodledo on my employees computers or will it simply work through the Google applications?

4. Will this pose any problems in syncing my Toodledo account with my Apigo ToDo App on my Iphone?

5. If the answer is no to the first item, what application do I need to look at to perform this these actions?

Help on this issue would be much appreciated,

Thank you,

Nathan
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 20, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
It is not possible to sync with Google Tasks at this time and I am not aware of another application that does. Sorry.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.