ForumsQuestionsDue time?

Due time?
dhampton

Posted: Oct 12, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I've searched through the forums but can't seem to find anything specific to my question. I've been waiting for Toodledo to have a setting in addition to a due date but also a due time. I noticed in the iPhone app that the screenshot shows a due time. If it's in the iPhone app I'm assuming it must be a setting on the website and in the task settings but I'm not seeing it. I feel like I'm missing something obvious. Am I totally missing the "due time" setting?
J-Mac

Yes. You don't see "Due Time" as a field that you can show? It is there; not sure what else I can say other than: Look again!

Jim
aldonc

Make sure you have it displayed. Go to Account Settings then Edit Fields Used and check Due Time.

aldon
J-Mac

Posted: Oct 13, 2008
Posted by aldonc:
Make sure you have it displayed. Go to Account Settings then Edit Fields Used and check Due Time.

aldon

If that is all it is, sorry I didn't say that. My impression was that the poster had looked there and not seen it.

Jim
dhampton

Posted: Oct 13, 2008
I didn't know that I could go in and edit the columns and that due time was an option. It's now displayed. I've been wanting this option. Awesome. Thanks!!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.