ForumsQuestions"Star on Due Date" and "Star on Start Date"

"Star on Due Date" and "Star on Start Date"
Salgud

Posted: Aug 26, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I'd like to see an option in the Start Date and Due Date fields to tell TD to automatically Star a task on it's due date or it's Start Date. The way I, and others, use TD, this would be extremely useful for keeping my hot tasks list updated without my having to do it all manually.

Thanks for all the great work and the new update!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
Peter S...

Posted by Salgud:
I'd like to see an option in the Start Date and Due Date fields to tell TD to automatically Star a task on it's due date or it's Start Date. The way I, and others, use TD, this would be extremely useful for keeping my hot tasks list updated without my having to do it all manually.

You can set new task default to have the star on.
Salgud

Posted by Peter S...:
[quote]Posted by Salgud:

<DIV class=quote>I'd like to see an option in the Start Date and Due Date fields to tell TD to automatically Star a task on it's due date or it's Start Date. The way I, and others, use TD, this would be extremely useful for keeping my hot tasks list updated without my having to do it all manually. [/quote]

You can set new task default to have the star on.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.

I realize you can do that, but it's not the same. I want the option when I create a task or edit it to have the task automatically starred when it comes due or on it's Start Data. That way, I don't have to search for them, they'd just be on my starred (Hotlist) on that date.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.