Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Invisible task

AuthorMessage
Seth

Posted: Aug 28, 2010
Score: 0

I have certain tasks that I want to be reminded about every day with a pop up reminder and an alarm but I don't want to see it in my list of tasks for that day. I guess I want it to be invisible until the due time. Is there a way to do this in Toodledo?
Jon_R

You should be able to set the priority to "-1 Negative" and hide those tasks. Then as long as you have a reminder it should still go off. I have not done this, but it is what I would try to do.
Salgud

There are actually several ways you could do this in addtion to Jon's suggestion, just in case you don't want to give it a negative priority. You could give it a status you don't otherwise use, like cancelled or waiting or something, then filter your Search accordingly. (A lot of us use a Saved Search we created instead of the built-in hot list which may or may not serve your needs).

You could also give it a special context and filter for that. Or a tag, like "invisible", and filter for that. It just depends on how you're using TD and what features you're using.

HTH
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014