ForumsQuestionsInvisible task

Invisible task
Seth

Posted: Aug 28, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I have certain tasks that I want to be reminded about every day with a pop up reminder and an alarm but I don't want to see it in my list of tasks for that day. I guess I want it to be invisible until the due time. Is there a way to do this in Toodledo?
Jon_R

You should be able to set the priority to "-1 Negative" and hide those tasks. Then as long as you have a reminder it should still go off. I have not done this, but it is what I would try to do.
Salgud

There are actually several ways you could do this in addtion to Jon's suggestion, just in case you don't want to give it a negative priority. You could give it a status you don't otherwise use, like cancelled or waiting or something, then filter your Search accordingly. (A lot of us use a Saved Search we created instead of the built-in hot list which may or may not serve your needs).

You could also give it a special context and filter for that. Or a tag, like "invisible", and filter for that. It just depends on how you're using TD and what features you're using.

HTH
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.