ForumsQuestionsAllow Freely Customizable Reminder Leadtimes

Allow Freely Customizable Reminder Leadtimes
AA

Posted: Aug 28, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I'd like to ask Toodledo to allow us to set whatever reminder leadtime we see fit, not only the current hard-wired options. I don't so much care for the precision of delivery of reminders; within 15 or even 30 minutes of the set time is fine for me, but there are not enough leadtimes currently available on Toodledo.

Specifically, I'm missing an option like "8 hours" or "0.5 days". Sometimes I wish to be reminded, at around noon, about what needs to be done in the evening, and Toodledo currently doesn't make this possible. The longest leadtime within a day is "4 hours", which is rather late for my purposes. The next leadtime over "4 hours" is "1 day", which would be too early. So there is a very large (too large!) gap between those 2 options, "4 hours" and "1 day".

I switched to Toodledo from Outlook, and Outlook allows you to manually write in any reminder leadtime value in minutes or hours or days that you prefer, in addition to selecting a "standard" leadtime from a list. This would also be an ideal arrangement for Toodledo reminders.

Thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 28, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.