Legend

Forum

Unread topics or posts

Topic

Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

iPhone: Due Date Tab Not Showing Correctly?

AuthorMessage
zerog5

Posted: Oct 14, 2008
Score: 0

This issue was occurring with both v1.0 & v1.1 of the iphone software.

I am currently using a gen 1 iphone and am syncing to an online free toodledo account. I have created many tasks with both the webapp and the iphone app and am getting the same results.

When I look in the "Due-Date" tab under today it is listing tasks that are not due until tomorrow (10/15). When I look in tomorrow it lists tasks for 10/16. It's like the application this it is a day ahead or something. The iphone is currently managing the date and time automatically. I thought originally that maybe was an issue with the priority so I changed it from Top => High, and it did not make a difference. I have even deleted the app and reinstalled via the app store and the issue remains.

If I look up the web app under the "Due-Date" tab everything is listed correctly under today, tomorrow, etc...

As far as the tasks go, they are associated to a folder, context, and have a priority of Top.

Any thoughts?
Jake

Toodledo Admin

We have fixed this bug and will be submitting it to Apple for review very soon.
zerog5

Thanks! I look forward to the next version of the application, and until then I just live one day in the future!

Thanks alot, and keep up the good work.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014