ForumsQuestionsiPhone: Deleting Tasks & Duplicates

iPhone: Deleting Tasks & Duplicates
zerog5

Posted: Oct 14, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I am using application v1.1 syncing to the webapp on a gen 1 iphone.

Some how, and only on some occasions duplicate tasks are created in the iphone application, and they do not exist on the webapp. When deleting one of the duplicate instances via the swipe it does not always go away, and if it does and I click on the details of the taks that moved up it is actually blank. If I then scroll the list up and then down there is now a blank row where the task once existed. If I leave the view and return, all is well as expected.

Any thoughts?
zerog5

Posted: Oct 14, 2008
Posted by zerog5:
I am using application v1.1 syncing to the webapp on a gen 1 iphone.

Some how, and only on some occasions duplicate tasks are created in the iphone application, and they do not exist on the webapp. When deleting one of the duplicate instances via the swipe it does not always go away, and if it does and I click on the details of the taks that moved up it is actually blank. If I then scroll the list up and then down there is now a blank row where the task once existed. If I leave the view and return, all is well as expected.

Any thoughts?

I have also reported this as a bug through the contact form.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 15, 2008
This has already been fixed and submitted to Apple for approval, so keep an eye on the App Store for an update soon.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.