ForumsQuestionsSyncing With Pocket Informant On Ipad

Syncing With Pocket Informant On Ipad
stefan804

Posted: Sep 08, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I have just started using Toodledo because of it's integration with Pocket Informant. I like the potential capabilities but I am having a problem. It does not seem like a two-way sync. If I add a task on Toodledo it does not show up in Pocket Informant upon sync. However if I do check of a task from within Pocket Informant is does show up on the Toodledo web site.

Any thoughts about what I can try or how to resolve the issue? I am guessing it is something in the settings but I can not figure it out thus far.

Any help is appreciated!
Jon_R

Posted: Sep 09, 2010
You will actually need to work with PI on this. Toodledo is just the "back end" and has nothing to do with the sync in PI.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 09, 2010
http://www.pocketinformant.com/
john

Posted: Nov 21, 2010
I am also using Pocket Informant on the iPhone as well as the iPad.
1. I start with my tasks on the iPad and sync to Toodledo.
2. Toodledo and then the iPhone sync just fine.
3. When I add a task on my iPhone, it erases everything on Toodledo and then the iPad

Pocket Informant folks don't seem to know why this would happen. Any settings in Toodledo I should look at?

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 22, 2010
If Pocket Informant is erasing everything on Toodledo, then you should stop using that third-party application. We have no control over how third-party apps behave. You can see who is deleting your tasks, and block third-party apps from your account settings page (look at the bottom).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.