ForumsQuestionsExport list of items only

Export list of items only
Allen

Posted: Sep 23, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Is there any way to export just a list of items? Essentially, I am trying to generate a report of items checked off during a given span of time. I can isolate the items using a search without difficulty, but cannot come up with an intuitive way to export them so I can share them as a list of changes to pass on to the testing team.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 23, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Sorry, there is no way to export a specific collection of tasks. You could copy/paste, but that is the only way.
steve.romley

Posted: Feb 08, 2011
So, If I have a list, I have to copy/Paste them one by one? I can't find a way to select multiple items in a search list.

This message was edited Feb 08, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You shouldn't have to copy/paste them one by one. Just copy and paste the entire page into a text editor and then clean it up a little bit. Or, you could print the page as a PDF and share the PDF if that would work for what you need to do.
dockterj

You can also export the completed tasks to a csv file (http://www.toodledo.com/connect_csv.php). If you open the file in a spreadsheet you can sort by completed date and copy only the items you are interested in.
kralon20

Posted: Jul 18, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
you could print the page as a PDF and share the PDF if that would work for what you need to do.

How do you print a page as a PDF?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 18, 2011
This is handled by your operating system. On the mac, you press print, and then in the window that pops up there is a button called "Save to PDF". I dont know how on the PC, but it is probably similar. Try Googling "Print to PDF on xyz", but replace xyz with the browser that you use.
kralon20

Posted: Jul 19, 2011
I'm on PC. Trying to do a quick export of my next action list. After reading a ton of posts, I see that I'll have to export a CVS and edit it down.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.