I was keen to use Toodledo for a lightweight todo list but have to juggle folders/priorities/interface more than I expected so that I can work.
Here is my use case:
I don't have a large todo list so I don't care about folders, priorities or anything but the description, date, recurring and status.
How I'd like to be able to use my list:
Create a task: Press a keyboard shortcut, type in the description and press enter. I may need to add a due date or recurrence via the mouse or tabbing.
View/update my tasks: Press a keyboard shortcut and click/type out the relevant task.
Feedback and suggestions:
1. There is no Windows client, so I use the Firefox plugin. I'd make good use of a Windows version if anyone was considering building one.
2. The firefox plugin has no keyboard shortcut to show tasks, only to add tasks. It'd be good to have a 'Show Tasks' shortcut.
3. How about the ability to map the firefox keyboard shortcuts to other combos than the default? I'd already mapped Notepad to Ctrl + Alt + A.
4. I can't see 'All Tasks' in the plugin like I can on the site. Are there plans to add an option to show All Tasks?
5. The only option to show me tasks immediately is the Hot List, since folders requires an unnecessary click. However, I can't see tasks I've created unless I manually raise the priority, because the default priority is too low. Could you allow me to set the default priority of tasks or even optionally eliminate the concept from the interface?
6. How about displaying All tasks if I don't have any folder setup? Useful by default :)
7. The firefox plugin theme should use the same colour scheme I set on the site (I'm a fan of Inky style).
I'm just keen to give feedback after playing around with the tool and realise that I'm mere freeloader (for now). Keep up the good work hey