ForumsQuestionsAT&T SMS

AT&T SMS
kristos.zagorianos

Posted: Oct 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Does anyone else have a problem getting SMS reminders to an AT&T device? and by having a problem, I mean not getting anything? I have checked my settings on my device, and confirmed that it works. I can receive email remainders from this site, but not SMS.
Salgud

Sorry, can't confirm. I have SMS notifications set up for my AT&T phone and they work fine.
kristos.zagorianos

could you please confirm the address (exclude your number). Should it be [email protected]?
Salgud

Yes, that's how I have it entered.
kristos.zagorianos

interesting....then I wonder why mine doesn't work?
Salgud

I'd contact AT&T service.
kristos.zagorianos

its just this. remember the milk and google can send text to me? but i should
Salgud

Have you tried clearing the field and starting over, re-enter the address?
kristos.zagorianos

yes...unfortunetly, it just isn't working. That's too bad, too. I need to upgrade from RTM.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
kristos.zagorianos

Posted: Oct 18, 2010
I contacted AT&T...who told me that there isn;t a problem. And in a fit of rage(against AT&T and my *&()&*(& phone, I threw it on the couch...then it bounced onto my hardwood floor. Which knocked the battery out. I eventually put it back together, and ta-dah! The 'funny' thing is that AT&T customer support had me perform similar, non--violent actions on the phone, and it did not work. So, if you have a cheap AT&T phone, follow my steps as outlined above and you too may be trouble free :)
Salgud

Posted: Oct 18, 2010
LOL! My temper has fixed a few things over the years, but not nearly as many as it's broken!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.