ForumsQuestionsDecoupling the features and the columns

Decoupling the features and the columns
Varun Bhatta

Posted: Oct 08, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Currently the features [Folder, due date, importance, etc.] that are given to configure a new task [while adding it] are the ones which are enabled to be viewed in the main window of list of tasks [ the columns that are present in the main task window].
But I feel that I may require few features while adding a new task, but dont want those features as columns in the main window. Basically, the main window shouldnt be cluttered with too many columns. E.g., I want to assing each task the importance, but I dont require to know or sort the tasks based on their importance.
So I would think it would be nice to decouple these two. While adding a new task, the user should be given all the options, but when having an overview of all the tasks, i just want few - to sort, to group the tasks.

This message was edited Oct 08, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 08, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
PeterW 

Posted: Oct 09, 2010
My suggestion is that you switch to multiline view - a lot less clutter and you can have as many fields activated as you wish.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.