ForumsQuestionsSync/sort folder order on the iPhone pleeease?

Sync/sort folder order on the iPhone pleeease?
mick

Posted: Oct 31, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I continue to wish for folder order on the iPhone app to be synced with the webapp. I've been told several times that it was "on our to-do list," including in this thread.

What's the latest? Toodledo seems constantly under revision and active development, which is great — but I can't think of anything I like more than synced folder order on the iPhone.

Can some Toodledo-ist give an update or some kind of insight into the continued absence of such a feature?

thanks,

mick
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 01, 2010
Sorry, it is still on the to-do list. As you can imagine, there are a ton of things on our to-do list, and we just haven't gotten to it yet.
Bryan_1293453365

Posted: Dec 21, 2010
I second this. I use folders to manage my work flow. This works great on the web app and would be nice to have on the iPhone.
Andy_C

Posted: Jan 13, 2011
The work around I use is to have a two digit number then a space prior to the text in the folder name. 01 Work. This then synchs the order between web app and iphone. Quick fix for small no of folders only
binaryaddict

Posted: Jan 19, 2011
I just got started with Toodledo after wasting quite some money on crappy apps. Love Toodledo, and am going to go Premium soon!

I would also love to manually sort the folders on my iPhone, and I don`t want to add a number ;-/
yami.no.geisha

Posted: Feb 25, 2011
I would like to request this feature too, please. I use folders to manage my work flow and, unfortunately, can't use the iPhone app if they sync in the "wrong" order. The option to manually reorder them on the phone, like you can do in the web app, would be enough.

Many thanks! :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.