Announcement

Forums > Questions

Sudden problems with the iPhone app

AuthorMessage
Wes

Posted: Nov 05, 2010
Score: 0

Greetings!

I noticed yesterday that the ToodleDo app (version 2.1.0 on the latest version of iOS ) would take about 5 minutes or so to sync. The progress bar seemed to hang very close to the left sode... but would eventually jump about halfway for a few minutes and then almost all the way to the right and then finally finish after yet a few more minutes.

Today, I opened the app and I see the ToodleDo logo up top and the three choices down below for "Tasks", "Notebook" and "Settings" but nothing else. Those three bottom buttons are not even responding.

Wish I could provide more info than that... any suggestions?

--Wesley
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Nov 05, 2010

Try these steps: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=80
Wes

Posted: Nov 06, 2010

Thanks for the reply! It seems that a reboot did the trick. =)
teresa.l.luong

Posted: Nov 16, 2010

Hi, I am having a similar Problem, except that I'm not able to add any tasks. I can add a new folder and add a note, but that's it. No goals, tasks, etc. I've tried rebooting, the only thing I haven't tried is deleting it and reinstalling from my computer. Is that my only option?
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Nov 16, 2010

Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014