ForumsQuestionsGoogle calendar link is not working

Google calendar link is not working
Gregory Suvalian

Posted: Oct 31, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

Here is my iCal link, when I add new calender using URL method, Google tells me that it's wrong format
webcal://www.toodledo.com/id/td48751f9b7aec8/ical_live_gcal.ics
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 01, 2008
Sometimes Google Calendar is flakey with iCal subscriptions. I just tried adding your calendar to my Google Calendar and it worked, so you might want to try again.

By the way, everyone in the world can now subscribe to your calendar and read your tasks by clicking on the link above. If you don't want this, you can change your unique ID in your account settings.
Gregory Suvalian

Posted: Nov 01, 2008
I don't understand how this possible? See screencast below. Have you waited after your added calendar to see if there are any errors? Were you able to see my tasks in calendar?

http://screencast.com/t/QLy6DQWj
J-Mac

Posted: Nov 02, 2008
Weird. Works for me; I never have a problem with Toodledo on my G-Cal, though I have with certain other iCal links.

Possibly something in your G-Cal settings? (No clue as to what, though).

Jim
Gregory Suvalian

Posted: Nov 02, 2008
Posted by J-Mac:
Weird. Works for me; I never have a problem with Toodledo on my G-Cal, though I have with certain other iCal links.

Possibly something in your G-Cal settings? (No clue as to what, though).

Jim

Did you actually see my tasks in your calendar after you added it?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 04, 2008
Yes I saw all of your tasks in my Google Calendar when I added it.

I have no idea why it would work for me and J-Mac and not for you. Must be something funky with Google Calendar. You might try contacting their support line.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.