ForumsQuestionsSyncing/Organizing Notebook

Syncing/Organizing Notebook
Jo117

Posted: Nov 02, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
After trying to sync Notebook to my iPhone via Toodledo, changes I made on the Toodledo website did not appear on my iPhone. Any suggestions?

Also, is there a way to change the order in which Notebooks appear? Sorry if this is obvious; I'm new to Notebook and have tried to locate the answer, to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Joanna
Jo117

Posted: Nov 02, 2008
Was able to sync but only after unplugging my iPhone, then plugging in again. BTW, I have iTunes set for manual syncing, so whatever the problem was, it isn't a function of a setting to sync at startup.

I'd still like to know how to change the order of my Notebooks on the Toodledo website.

Thanks.

Joanna
jebanks

Posted: Nov 03, 2008
Are you talking about changes showing up on your iPhone in the Appigo Notebook app? If so, (and I'm not sure if you know this already), but syncing on the iPhone has to be instigated from Appigo Notebook. You either manually press the sync button on the phone app, or set up the phone app's preferences so that it automatically syncs every time you launch Appigo notebook (I would not recommend that, though). There is no way to "push" changes from Toodledo.com Notebook--Appigo Notebook "pulls" the sync. And Notebook syncing does not go through iTunes or your USB connection--it happens wirelessly, through the internet, either via WiFi or the AT&T network. Apologies if I am misunderstanding.

This message was edited Nov 03, 2008.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.