ForumsQuestionsDated tasks in Google Calendar changed?

Dated tasks in Google Calendar changed?
toodleto

Posted: Nov 22, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Following instructions found here I've successfully managed to get ny due dated ToDos to appear in Google Calendar. Recently I've noticed however that they appear as events timed for 12:00am with a zero duration rather than as All Day events.

I can't recall if this is something that has changed recently or have I just noticed it? Either way, is it not possible for these dated but not timed ToDos to show as All Day events?

I'd prefer this as Google Calendar shows non-timed events in a fixed position at the top and also the iPhone calendars that I use auto scroll up or down to show the first timed event on a given day (less useful if you have a ToDo at midnight!).

Grateful for any comments.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for pointing out this difference. I have just made a change that will correct this. Once Google refreshes the data (up to 24 hours), dated tasks without times should now appear as all-day events.
toodleto

Good man! Thank you.
oren

Posted: Nov 23, 2010
Hi,
I have the same problem with my iPhone iCal.
i have several tasks that long few days and until now, it was "all day event" (like birthdays) - one instase in the top of the day. now i have a a task that long all over the days.
toodleto

I can confirm that this is now working ok for me and that dated non-timed tasks now appear as all day tasks in Google Calendar and also when subsequently sync'd to my iTouch calendar.

Thanks for the rapid fix.
oren

Hi,
I check my WEBCAL (using 30boxes.com and on my iPhone calendar) and i still have the problem.
My task is "xyz" and params are: start "Dec 7" ,due by "Dec 20" and shown on calendar as daily appointment that start at 12:01am (instead of "all day" event)

This message was edited Nov 23, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.